Sunday, October 9, 2016

birthday eruption


Celebrate me when I'm dead and i'll do the same for you

Retail purchases from the depths of hell don't please me

And the last thing i want is the gash wound that bore me and more so the one that bore you to visit with me

Loath, hate, and despise cannot climb high enough to reach my feelings for you

Standing near me is only a metaphor for closeness, my mind can smell yours and it forces me to retch and gain further distance

Keep your stupidity and return all that you try to impose upon me, for each year i grow and see you for the nothingness that you are, that nothingness grows parallel and rampant

I weep only for the children, the ones you've lead astray, the ones that speak and you do not hear, the ones that suffer me coming down on them like fire and ash of a volcano that is made of regret

1 comment:

  1. Good article,

    Thank you for the information.

    Build your apps for Android & iOS, 100% Free:
    Android & iPhone App Builder

    ReplyDelete