Tuesday, April 14, 2015

a not so loving husband......


 

Tonight I learned that my husband has been utterly disappointed with me for a long time and our family struggles because i don't have a job….

I was told I'm not an author, I'm not even a teacher…I was told a great many things that were hurtful, but what I told myself was far more important….i don't feel that way about myself and why can't I write in my spare time, when I'm not complaining about doing everything for my kids….absolutely everything…….

I wish I married a man who screamed I love you and fought as much as my husband just did with me proclaiming his love for his kids and how I'm going to take them away from him…

And where exactly am I going to take them? He must have forgotten for a brief moment in his fury that I don't have a job……

I was accused of making things up that are documented…..

He is the champion for anyone I am against……over and over again…..

He has never been my champion……at least I always have…..

I'm lying in the middle of the bed like I used to long ago before marriage and kids….before anything I know now….because I wouldn't give up and move over and let someone who hates me sleep next to me…….

I wish the world could see him throwing things and calling me insane and accusing me of making things up because what else do I have to do since I don't work every day….and I'm embarrassed to say when the question of him cheating arose he said "who would want this" and jostled his big belly I thought 'I did' and my what a fool I've been for loving him…..

Two people came together and had some children…and sometimes that's all they can have I suppose……

No comments:

Post a Comment