Tuesday, October 28, 2014

i just called a woman 'fat' with the best intentions i swear......


'Happy Birthday Jerk'

 

Dear sir or madam, either which I care not, for your 9.99 purchase affects me in the least.  

I do and did apologize that said purchase, the harry potter shirt, did not fit the intended recipient, your fat sister.  How cruel I am to say such a thing, but I am rather kind as you were rude and most likely lying about this claim, people often do, to 'pull one over' on the seller and receive free items.  But if indeed the 'I speak parseltongue' shirt size 2X did not fit 'your sister' and you do not care that I own one as well and have had a swim or two in it, noting its rather largeness, I can only offer you advice and nothing else.  The shirt is from hot topic, the franchised store that attempts to represent the cool or punk individual, yes just re-read that if you will please.  Don't understand, I certainly didn't expect you to.  You will not ship it back to me for a refund, because ironically shipping is too expensive, but only on your end, and you work at the post office.  Excuse me I'm having a good laugh here.  Alright I've managed to lift myself off the floor to continue, which reminds me of your fat sister......the one the shirt doesn't fit……your campaign sir or madam should be aimed at the fashion industry, else how dare you expect your fat sister to fit into a trendy t-shirt designed for smaller stature figures.  Any who you have a great cause set before you, and I implore you to crush the fashion industry with the weight of your fat sister, who may indeed speak parseltongue but will not be able to boast about it while wearing a t-shirt.  I will do my best to steer clear of any other buyers in the future who wish for me to enclose a note of 'happy birthday jerk' along with the item being sent to a different address per the buyer's request.  As for your niece who is supposedly wearing the shirt because it fits wonderfully, I am pleased someone will enjoy it.  And your blatant tone of 'now my sister has nothing for her birthday!' might I suggest you spend another $10 on her, she is your sister after all.  Like I said in a previous reply we are all worm fodder, thank you for reminding me, and how truly little your problems are in this great big world. 

In the words of Bilbo Baggins, 'I say good day to you sir!' or madam……

No comments:

Post a Comment