Wednesday, August 28, 2013

here is an answer i am providing for the woman who asked....what am i going to do today?! this is just one thing....blog about you!


I am ranting about the injustice I am constantly being served as a result of ignorance and uneducated mindfulness that is wrought on me more than the rare occasion calls for...

you see, you the mare has bred the disease into this world...and I have been plagued by its effects for nearly a decade perhaps more.....

how can it be in the year that is upon us that a creature that walks the earth with a vagina stands to oppress women in the manner you do with such ease....

I still maintain the hope, the absolute miracle, that if you shall pass into nothingness and nothing but the smallest of plaques nestled in a bed of dirt proves you existed lies before me, the heir to your castle of knick knacks will be freed from your wickedness...

No comments:

Post a Comment