Thursday, August 23, 2012

For The Academy Save CACA...my rendition of the text


This has everything to do with the Mirkwood Forest.

It’s creative!

Look what I’m trying to say is that I should follow my dreams!  Why would I follow suit and be like the rest of them?  I’ve gone to school; college, I have a degree, job, car, home, I’m married.  I have to promote myself.  I refuse to grow old with regrets!  I’m not going to be sixty and look back and tell the baby, who will think outside the box to ever give up!  So here’s to the baby; moving, a new job, a new car, before I’m already dead.  I want to act; actually I want to write.

Whether or not you care about me at all, I’ll give you a twenty so you can go see Tri sestry, or if I may make a suggestion Molotov Jukebox, or buy yourself a bean burrito, do what you will with it and attempt to nourish your creativity.  https://www.facebook.com/#!/murraymckellen

CCLewia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment